SvgCuts

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Anniversary 'Card' for my parents


Here is a 'card' for my parent's anniversary. The reason I say 'card' is because it is more like a tag, just not in tag shape. I cut some cardstock down to the size I needed for my stamp. I then backed it with some recycled cardboard. I used the script stamp from the Tim Holtz 'Urban Grunge' set. I stamped in versamark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I then inked over that with broken china and peeled paint distress inks. I cut a '42' out with SCAL and embossed it with the mosaic cuttlebug folder (I think thats what it's called). I used a circle stamp from a $1 set of clear stamps from studio G found at Michael's. I stamped that out 6 times and stamped out H-A-P-P-Y using the Heidi Swapp alphabet stampset (with peeled paint distress ink), then in the 6th circle I stamped 'nd' with an alphabet set from inkadinkadoo (with broken china distress ink). I really like how it turned out (personally :) )

No comments: