SvgCuts

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Wild Card - Pg. 44 Thank You Card

I had a lot of trouble with this card. First the sizing, I shouldn't have used the cricut design studio! I made it so hard on myself. Having to move the card around on the mat 50 million times to figure out how big I could make it, Ugh! Then I made the mistake of inking it with pigment inks because the white looked so plain to me. Then the ink wouldn't dry even when heatset. I ended up tossing both the card and the envelope when I was finished with the video :) When I was punching the holes for my eyelets with my crop a dile, I ended up punching a hole in the back side of the card. And when I was folding my card and envelope, the little score marks cut by the cricut tore. Needless to say, it wasn't a very attractive card and envelope! lol :) Live and learn. Check out my youtube video:

No comments: