SvgCuts

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Card for my brother-in-law's birthday


Here is a card for my brother-in-law for his birthday. I used some photo card paper for the top layer. I used my decorative edge scissors to add a decorative edge to my layer. I stamped it with some stamps from inkadinkadoo using embossing ink. I then put some clear embossing powder over that. I heat embossed. Then I inked the entire area with Adirondack alcohol inks in denim and bottle. I sanded the tops of my stamped images to make them show up better and then rubbed some rubbing alcohol over the whole area. I adhered the top layer to the card base and attached some 1/8" eyelets to the corners. I used a tim holtz fragment and stamped my greeting on the front. I then turned it over and painted some glossy apple barrel paint in pinwheel blue all over the back. I attached the fragment with some jewel effects embroidery floss to my card.

No comments: