SvgCuts

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Another Layered Flower Card



Here is another card I made using a coloring book image found on the web. This one is a bit more subtle then the last one, because I used papers that were more similar in color. I used three different papers from two different digital paper kits that I got for free off the internet. I used the same paper for the flower petals as I did for the backround paper. I used a cream colored paper for the flower face and the pot. I then used a green paper for the stem and leaves. I used foam tape to attach my flower to the matting (made with a piece of black paper and a piece of white paper I put through my sizzix embossing machine with the mosaic cuttlebug folder). I stamped the sentiment with a $1 stamp I got from Joanne's using staz on ink.

I'm entering this card into the Moxie Fab World challenge and over on the Paper, Scissors and Superheroes blog.

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Janet! Thanks so much for entering the Picking Up the Pieces Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)