SvgCuts

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Papertrey Ink Contest




Here is a card that I made for my cousin Melissa's birthday. On the front of the card I cut a circle with my circle spellbinders nestabilities. I made a circle frame and used strips of paper to make a lattice design. I then attached the frame and lattice to the front of the card. Then I added a hero arts butterfly stamp I colored and cut out.

On the inside of the card I used two stamps from the In Bloom set. I stamped the flower and then made a mask of the flower so I could stamp the leaves. I placed the paper that I cut off from around the flower mask to mask around the flower so I could use some milled lavender distress ink to color the flower. I then added some shading to the flower and colored the leaves with some prismacolor pencils. Then I went around the outside of the flower and leaves with a grey copic.

Here is the link to the Papertrey Ink card contest info:

Inspired Papertrey Ink and Nichole Heady

It closes tomorrow at 7am EST, so hurry and get your entry in. They have an awesome prize!

1 comment:

klarcher said...

very original, love tha lattice and the colors are great