SvgCuts

Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Stitched Card




Here is my card for the Be Inspired #71 challenge on the cuttlebug challenge blog. I used a pretty shade of blue with my black. I cut kind of a top note shape using the accent essentials cartridge on my cricut. I cut multiple sizes of circles using the plantin schoolbook cartridge on my cricut. I textured the circles using my sizzix texture boutique with the sizzix flowers and the sizzix dots folders (not sure of the exact names of the folders). I adhered them to the top note shape and then cut off the excess. I pierced holes then hand stitched some sparkly embroidery floss on. I adhered the top note to the card with scotch foam tape. I textured the card front with the swirls cuttlebug folder. I cut the butterfly top and shadow and chipboard out using scal with my cricut. I put diamond stickles on the butterfly top. I then adhered the butterfly on with scotch foam tape. Hope you like it :)

3 comments:

Shantaie said...

so much interesting texture, It begs to be touched!

Thanks for stitching your way through this weeks challenge, at cuttlebug challenge blog! Shantaie

Anonymous said...

Your card is `beautiful`
Thanks for joining us at the cuttlebug challenge
terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Ayana Posadas said...

Oh my goodness!
Your stitching is amazinggg!
Very Creative! :)