SvgCuts

Friday, January 29, 2010

Entry for Lucy's Cards: Challenge 4 - Glitter




Here's my entry for the challenge on Lucy's Cards http://hedgehogsandladybirds.blogspot.com. I used paper from a free collection that I downloaded from Two Peas in a Bucket. The striped paper is from the All u Need digital collection. The panda was cut using the Pagoda cartridge on my cricut. The digital paper used for the body of the panda I got for free off the internet. It's called FSS - TieDyeCherryBloss FULL Freebie. I covered it with diamond stickles. I stamped the angel wings with the regal flourish visual artistry stamps by Tim Holtz in Black Staz on and put Stampendous Stamp-n-stuff Embossing Powder in Star Dust Transparent on them. Sorry for so many pictures, I felt that in order to see the sparkle, I had to take shots from different angles :)

No comments: