SvgCuts

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cards made with the Pagoda cartridge




Here are some cards that I made using the pagoda cartridge. I made my own stencils using a piece of cardstock with some white shelfliner adhered to it. I stenciled (sp?) one koi with scattered straw and peeled paint distress inks; the other koi with worn lipstick and broken china distress inks; the flower with peeled paint, scattered straw and worn lipstick distress inks. Then after inking, I embossed the images with the stencils. For the green koi, I cut the layer using some photo paper. I then inked it with bottle and denim alcohol inks. I attached it with some scotch foam tape for some more dimension (I guess it's kind of hard to see the embossing on this one). The flowers on the side of the green koi and the blue/pink koi were made with a flower punch using floral chiyogami paper.

No comments: