SvgCuts

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Birthday Card for my Sister-in-Law




I cut some white cardstock for the top layer of my card. I added some peeled paint, tumbled glass and broken china distress inks. I dry embossed it with a sizzix embossing folder (can NOT remember the name, sorry). I cut the orange decorative band out of white paper(using SCAL and my cricut)and colored it with spiced marmalade distress ink. I sprayed it with some perfect pearls and water. I then adhered it to my top layer. I typed the sentiment out on my computer and printed it out on vellum. I adhered it to a piece of black cardstock and adhered it to the orange decorative band with some scotch foam tape. I stamped a butterfly using the antique engravings Hero Arts stampset. I colored it with a crayola marker and two different metallic gelly roll pens. I cut it out, cutting off the antennae. I used some beading wire to make some antennae and attached it to the back with some glossy accents. Then I attached the butterfly to the decorative band with some scotch foam tape.

No comments: