SvgCuts

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Entry for Hero Arts May2011B/Card for my Mom's Birthday

I started with some craft cardstock and stamped all four of the HA Color Me Flowers stamps with versamark ink and embossed with black embossing powder. I colored the flowers in with prismacolor pencils. I then stamped over the top of everything with the HA Cling Dots stamp using blue ink. I used a circle punch to remove a portion of the corners of the craft cardstock. I adhered the craft cardstock to some cream cardstock and added some blue brads. Then I attached the whole thing to the card base. I cut a oval out with a spellbinders nestability die and sponged on some blue ink with the die still over the cut. Then I stamped 'happy' with some of the same blue ink (I used a 'happy father's day' stamp and only inked the 'happy'). I attached the oval to the card front with some foam tape.

No comments: